BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Childhood Experiences . . - Rina- :)

i agree when most people say that childhood is time filled with happy memories. this is because after we was born in this world we already got a lot of loves from our family. our family also take a good care of ourselves. that is me. when i was born in this world, i can feel that my family take care of me and gives a lot of love to me. especially my father. my mother said that my father loves me more than my siblings. this is because my face is exactly like my father. there are many memories that i cannot forget. one of the memories is one day, when i'm on my way to school by motorcycle with my father, we had an accident. from that i can see that my father worried about me. now, when i remember that moment, i'm crying. this is because i'm very happy because i have a good and loving father. then, i can celebrate my birthday party with my family and friends when i was child. i can get many gifts. whatever that i want, i can get it. thats why i agree when most people say that childhood is time filled with happy memories. this is because when we started grow up, we cannot always feel that sweet memories because my father always said when i grow up, i must be independent girl. so that, i can easily go on with my new life.

0 comments: